The 8th Asian Congress of Dietitians (ACD2022) was
attended by more than 1,000 participants.
Thank you for your participation!
The Yokohama Declaration was announced as the outcome of the conference, and the session ended with the signing of the Declaration on the stage by representatives from each country.
Click here for the full text of Yokohama Declaration
The next ACD will be held in India (Mumbai) in 2026.
See You in India in 2026!
Watch the video ACD2022 in about 5 minutes
Realizing a sustainable healthy society
for a bright future in Asia.
and confusion in nutrition information
- “Yokohama Mobile Yoga” experience is open to sign up
- Timetable and Program & Abstract are updated.
- “For Poster Presenter” page is now posted.
- Online Registration is closed.
- Program & Abstract is available.
- Accommodation page is now posted.
- Online Registration is now open.
- Abstract Submission is closed.
- Program page is updated.
- Abstract Submission Deadline is now extended to February 28, 2022.
- Abstract Submission Deadline is now extended to January 31, 2022.
- Program, Registration page is now posted.
- Online Abstract Submission is now open.
- Website open!
- Abstract Submission Open
- September 1 (Wed.), 2021
- Abstract Submission Deadline
November 30 (Tue.), 2021 January 31 (Mon.), 2022
February 28 (Mon.), 2022
- Notification of Acceptance
March 29 (Tue.), 2022
April 19 (Tue.), 2022
- Presenter Registration Deadline
May 10 (Tue.), 2022
May 31 (Tue.), 2022
- Early Bird Registration
- April 1 (Fri.), 2022 - June 30 (Thu.), 2022
- Regular Registration
- July 1 (Fri.) 2022 - July 31 (Sun.), 2022