Instruction for Poster presenters
1. Program of Poster presentations
Program of Poster presentations (as of August 4, 2022) can be downloaded here.
2. Instruction for Poster presenters
Instruction for Poster presenters (as of August 4, 2022) can be downloaded here .
3. Trial Sessions of Video Call called "Live Discussion Room" on August 16th
As mentioned on page 3 of the “2. Instruction for Poster presenters” above, the poster presenters can discuss with congress participants in either way; face-to-face with onsite participants or remotely by video calling with online participants.
In preparation for discussing smoothly on the day of congress, we will offer trial sessions that you can try to use this Video Call. Please attend if it is convenient for you.
< Date and Time >
- 1pm-2pm on Tuesday, August 16th（Japan Standard Time）
- 5pm-6pm on Tuesday, August 16th（Japan Standard Time）
- * Please attend at your convenient time during the above.
- * The time it takes is about 5-10 minutes.
< Recommended System Requirements >
- Device : PC or Tablet
- - PC
- Windows：Edge(Chromium)/Chrome Latest Version
Mac：Chrome Latest Version
- - Tablet
- iOS13 or later : Safari Latest Version
Windows：Edge(Chromium)/ Chrome Latest Version
Android：Chrome Latest Version
- * Please update your browser in advance.
< Steps for Trial Sessions >
- 1. Click the URL below and login with your email address and password.
- 2. Click “Entrance to Poster Discussion Room”
- 3. For the further steps, please refer to here.
- 4. Talk with the staff in the room, and check if you can hear his/her voice and he/she can hear your voice and see your video.
< In Case of Trouble >
If you try the steps above and have any questions or problems,
please enter the zoom below and ask the staff.
- *This zoom is open only during the trial time.
ID: 358 858 6100
< Contact >
If you have any questions before the trial sessions, please email to;
firstname.lastname@example.org (ONLINE CONF Secretariat)
4. Trial period of Multilingual translation tool (from August 16th)
As mentioned on page 3 of the “2. Instruction for Poster presenters” above, a multilingual translation tool will be available for communications (voice or chat) by native languages. You can try to use this tool before the congress by following the steps on page 18 and after. Your user ID and password will be sent by email on August 16.